Welcome to Virtual Ecologies!
WELCOME TO THE VIRTUA-ECO FORUMS!

50% of your FINAL ASSESSMENT is an "Individual Effort" mark, so make sure you post as much work on the forums as possible to get the most marks!
WELCOME TO THE VIRTUA-ECO FORUMS!

50% of your FINAL ASSESSMENT is an "Individual Effort" mark, so make sure you post as much work on the forums as possible to get the most marks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UE4 Level Design Development Diaries for Virtual Worlds!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing Everything Together

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David91

Contribution Points : 22

Bringing Everything Together Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Everything Together   Bringing Everything Together Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 12:08 pm

This is the big finale!!! Provided that the computer is powerful enough to run it.

The first thing we learnt in this stage is that AIT computers can't support this project anymore. It's just way too big.

In this stage I started off by lining up all of our levels so that they fit into one.

Bringing Everything Together Total10

Bringing Everything Together Total210

After assembling the different pieces together, I chucked a huge stormy skylight over the level in order to simulate a dark stormy afternoon.

To combat this huge darkness though, I chucked in a few point lights. This was done in the temple where I put in some torches as the temple had become incredibly dark.

Bringing Everything Together Total310

After fixing all of this, I went through the entire map making sure that all the parts blended well together such as terrains meeting and no gaps showing in the play perspective.

After that it was only a matter of building the lighting and then producing the video.
Back to top Go down

Bringing Everything Together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Virtual Ecologies! :: Past Team Projects :: City Rok-
Jump to: